Whenever I make any sort of meal I try to make it as balanced and diversely nutritified as possible. For the fruits of overnight oats, you can get creative or literally just use whatever you have in your fridge which is what I do most of the time.
Here the ingredients I used...
1 mango, chopped
1 pineapple, chopped
5 golden kiwis, chopped
1/2 cup of rolled oats per meal
A few cashews for crunch and some protein per meal
1/3 cup of milk of your choice per meal
A splash of coconut cream for creaminess per meal
A drizzle of honey for sweetness per meal
*the fruit makes 6+ breakfasts
1. Lay out your weekly containers.
2. Pour 1/2 cup of oats in the containers
3. Soak the oats by pouring 1/3 cup of milk into them. This eliminates the need to cook them.
4. Drop in a small handful of cashews to add some crunch and protein.
5. Drizzle on some honey to sweeten up these flavours.
7. Drizzle some coconut cream on top of the tropical fruit. The combination of the coconut cream and the tropical fruit is incredible.